About Us: Introductions
The League of Women Voters of Pullman has been active in the Pullman Community and surrounding region with the following activities:
- Organizing Candidate and Initiative Forums
- Publishing the Directory of Elected Officials
- Conducting Studies of Issues
- Voter Registration
- Organizing Monthly Meetings
- Observing Local Government Meetings
- Publishing a Monthly Newsletter
- And Much More!
The Pullman League generally holds monthly meetings September through April.
- Board Meetings are usually held on the last Tuesday of the month at 10am-12pm. The League is a “Board of the Whole” so anyone is welcome to attend
- General Evening Meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of the month featuring a guest speaker and are open to the public.
- Brown Bag Lunch Meetings are usually held on the third Tuesday of the month at noon and features a topic of discussion.
- Annual membership meeting is usually held in May when members elect officers, adopt a budget, etc.
- Annual Planning Meeting usually occurs in July when members plan events, programs, etc.
The League of Women Voters of Pullman provides nonpartisan election information on candidate and issues. The Pullman League never endorses, supports, or opposes any candidate or political party.
The League of Women Voters of Pullman is associated with the League of Women Voters of Washington and the League of Women Voters of the U.S. You automatically become a member of the state and national Leagues.